Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitiunder (NVS) has announced recruitment notification for around 2370 vacancies for various different posts of Female Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant, Post Graduate Teachers, Lower Division Clerk , Trained Graduate Teachers and many others. From 10-07-2019 to 09-08-2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitiunder (NVS) Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for NVS vacancy 2019 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 10 th , 12 th , Diploma, Graduate, Post graduate and the salary range from Rs.19900 – 209200/-per month.
Vacancy Details announced by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitiunder (NVS)
For total-2370 posts
- Around 1154 posts for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)– 1154
- Around 5 posts for Assistant Commissioner
- Around 55 posts for Female Staff Nurse
- Around 430 posts for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Around 135 posts for Lower Division Clerk
- Around 26 posts for Catering Assistant
- Around 1 posts for Legal Assistant
- Around 564 posts for Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Music, Art, PET Male, PET Female, Lib.)
Educational Qualification as well Experience required:
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) – Four yrs Integrated Degree Course of Regional Collage Of education (R.C.E.)of NCERT with at least 50% marks in aggregate of in concerned Subject with OR Bachelor’s Honours Degree in concerned subjects from Recognized Univ. with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed from recognised university
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Minimum two years integrated PGT course with at least 50% marks in aggregate and MA/M.Sc./M.Com (master degree) with at least 50% marks or above and B.Ed degree. And also should have the working experience in any residential school as well as the knowledge of computer application.
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th class passed certificate form recognized Boards and Possess minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi typing required. OR Passed + 2 level or senior secondary from CBSE/State with secretarial practices and office management in vocational subjects.
- Assistant Commissioner – Master Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from any recognized university. Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level – 12 with at least 05 years experience in Level 10 and administration in any govt/semi govt/autonomous organization.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers – Integrated degree course from Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject (OR) Bachelor Honours degree (OR) Bachelor degree from a recognized board
Music – Five years study in Music Institution which should recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.
Art – Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/ Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Arts/ Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent) OR Post Graduate Degree in Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts from a recognized University/ Institution.
PET– Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognised institution. Or can have D.P.Ed. from a recognised University/ Institution . Librarian -University’s degree in Library Science from a recognised institution. Or can have Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognised Institution.As well as the Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
- Female Staff Nurse– 12th passed or equivalent and Grade A (03 years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing/B. Sc from a recognized board. And Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council. Along with Practical Experience of 02 years in Hospital/Clinic
- Catering Assistant – 10th Pass and 03 years Diploma in Catering or its equivalent (OR) Passed 12th class from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject with at least 01-year experience .
- Legal Assistant – Recognized university of Degree in Law from .And also 3 yrs experience of handling legal cases .
Different posts have different age limits:
1. Assistant Commissioner;45 years
2. Post Graduate Teachers ;40 years
3. Miscellaneous Category of teachers -35 years
4. Female Staff Nurse-35 years
5. Catering Assistant -35 years
6. Legal Assistant -18 to 32 years
7. Lower Division Clerk -18 and 27 years
Centre of Examination:
Kerala; Trivandrum (City code 34)
Process to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitiunder (NVS) 2019:
From will be filled online through the website,the online registration will start from 10-07-2019 and the last date for registration is 09-08-2019.
1. Assistant Commissioner-(Rs.1500/-)
2. Legal Assistant-(Rs.1000/-)
3. Teacher and staff nurse-(Rs-1200/-)
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)- (Rs.47,600 to Rs,1,51,100)/-per month
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) –(Rs 19,900 to Rs 1,42,200)/-per month
- For Miscellaneous Category of teachers-(Rs 44,900to 1,42,200)/-per month
- For Female Staff Nurse-(Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,42,400)/-per month
- For Catering Assistant-(Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100)/-per month
- For Legal Assistant-(Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,200)/-per month
- For Assistant Commissioner-(Rs 78800 to Rs 209200)/-per month