NIL Recruitment 2020. Navaratna India Ltd has announced recruitment notification for around 9638 vacancies for 1600 Junior Engineer Trainee and 950 Diploma Trainee. Up to 3rd-7-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for NIL Recruitment 2020 through online mode.
Before going to apply for Navaratna India vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required graduate
Navaratna India Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 2550
● Minimum qualification is diploma
● Last date of online application is 3rd July 2020
Junior Engineer Trainee
- Mechanical Engineering : 230
- Civil Engineering : 220
- Electrical Engineering : 240
- Electronics Engineering : 230
- Instrumentation Engineering : 250
- Power Engineering : 200
- Chemical and Polymer Engineering : 230
- Mechanical Engineering : 170
- Civil Engineering : 370
- Electrical Engineering : 410
Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 50% marks in aggregate for all candidates.
The candidates must be between 21-30 years of age as on 31.08.2020
Rs. 36,800/- Rs. 58,600/- for One year during probation period starting with consolidated monthly pay Rs. 36,800/- (Rs. Thirty six thousand eight hundred) only
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.