Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020. Northeast Frontier Railway has announced recruitment notification for 4499 Apprentice Vacancies @nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. From 1.6.08.2020 to 15.09.2020 The interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Furthermore, to know more information about Northeast Frontier Railway Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 4499
● Minimum qualification is ITI
● Last date of Online application is 15th September 2020
|Unit||Number of Vacancies|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop||1302|
|NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board
- National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training
- 15 to 24 Years as on 01.01.2020. ( Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. For persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years)
- The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision
- Rs.100/- (Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway).
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.[su_button url=”https://jobz9.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Notification-North-East-Frontier-Railway-Act-Apprentice.pdf” background=”#1773f0″ color=”#ffffff”]Official Notification[/su_button] [su_button url=”http://rrcnfr.co.in/gen_instructions_nfr.aspx” background=”#f03117″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online[/su_button]