OSSC Recruitment 2020. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has announced recruitment notification for Food Safety Officer Posts. from 16-7-2020 to 16-8-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020 through online mode.
Before going to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 10th
Furthermore, to know more information about Odisha Staff Selection Commission Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the OSSC Recruitment 2020 are given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Odisha government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 3
● Minimum academic qualification is degree
● Last date is 16th August 2020
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 3 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Food Safety Officer||1||1||1|
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Food Safety Officer Odisha Staff Selection Commission job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OSSC Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job.
- Candidates must have passed Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/Veterinary Science/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTE.
- The applicant must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed exam in Odia equivalent to ME Standard or Passed in Odia as a language subject in final exam of class 7 or passed a test in Odia in ME School School conducted by Education Department Govt. Of Odisha on the date of the application.
To apply for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 21 – 32 Years. Age relaxation as per rules and regulation
To apply for the Food Safety Officer jobs in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
|General & Other||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.[su_button url=”https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/852/50394//index.html” background=”#175af0″ color=”#ffffff”]Official Notification [/su_button] [su_button url=”https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/852/50394//index.html” background=”#f01741″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Now[/su_button]