Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020. Punjab Wakf Board has announce recruitment notification for 10 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts @waqf.punjab.gov.in for a period of three months with further possible extension. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 through offline mode.
Before going to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Furthermore, to know more information about Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Punjab government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 10
● Minimum academic qualification is degree
● Last Date of offline application is 3rd November 2020
- Graduate with one-year diploma in Computer application from a recognized university / institute with 2 years’ experience
- Typing speed: more than 30 WPM with at least 90% accuracy.
- Age between 21 to 37 years on 31.10.2020. Typing speed: more than 30 WPM with at least 90% accuracy
- Rs.11,000/- per month
How to Apply
Interested candidates should come with self attested xerox copies Educational Certificates, Bio-Data and a valid ID proof at office of the Punjab Waqf Board, SCO 1062-63 Sector 22-B,
Chandigar on or before 3rd November 2020
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020, Punjab Wakf Board DEO Recruitment 2020, Punjab Wakf Board Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2020, Data Entry Operator jobs in Punjab