Rajya Sabha has announced recruitment notification for Casual Labourer post based short term engagement. The last date for receipt of application shall be 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement (date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News is 25th January, 2020). the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment through offline mode.
Before going to apply for Rajya Sabha vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 10th
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is Anticipated.
● Minimum academic qualification is 10th.
● Last date of Offline application is 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
- The applicant shall possess minimum educational qualification of 10th Pass (Matriculation) or its equivalent
- Shall have requisite working knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Multi-skill abilities : Preference would be given to persons possessing / ability to possess one or more skills including cycling, motor driving, typing, knowledge of basic computer applications, binding of books/ reports/ documents, photocopying, bearing etc.
- 18 to 27 years of age as on the closing date of application. Age relaxation upto 5 years is permissible for candidates belonging to SCs and STs categories and upto 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application to below mentioned address on or before last date
Deputy Secretary (Personnel)
Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Room No. 628, Parliament House Annexe,