Rebuild Kerala Initiative Recruitment 2020. Rebuild Kerala Initiative (RKI) has announced recruitment notification for Data Analyst to support the Secretary of Food and Civil Supplies Department in Rebuild Kerala Development Programme (RKDP) on a temporary basis for a maximum period of one year which may or may not be extended.
From 4-6-2020 to 15-6-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for RKI Recruitment 2020 through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Rebuild Kerala Initiative Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Rebuild Kerala Initiative Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Rebuild Kerala Initiative Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Kerala government job.
● Total number of vacancies is Not Mentioned
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Online application is 15th June 2020
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Data Analyst Rebuild Kerala Initiative job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Rebuild Kerala Initiative Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Rebuild Kerala Initiative job Qualification details below
- Graduation in Engineering or Post Graduation in Business Administration/Management/Economics with Proficiency/Working Knowledge in computers
- Minimum 3 years experience in Government/Public/ reputed Private Organisations
- Should have demonstrated experience in data collection, collation, processing, analysis and reporting
- Should have knowledge/experience or proficiency in developing and operating IT Applications, Presentations, Data Analytics and Statistics
- One year specialized course in Software/IT Systems is desirable
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Written Examination/Group Discussion
- Proficiency Test and /or Personal Interview
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered. Check out the PDF notification below.