Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021. Saraswat Bank has announce recruitment notification for 150 Junior Officer Vacancies. From 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for KSCCF Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Before going to apply for Saraswat Bank vacancy 2021 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required Diploma
Furthermore, to know more information about Saraswat Bank Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
|Organization Name||Saraswat Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|Last Date||19th March 2021|
Saraswat Bank has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 150 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Centers||Number of Vacancies|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||10|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara||06|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021. Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Saraswat Bank job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job
Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
Saraswat Bank job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
To apply for the Junior Officer job in Saraswat Bank, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- Rs.750/- for candidates
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be consideredOfficial Notification Apply Now