SBI PO Recruitment 2020. State Bank of India has released a notification related to the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. From 14-011-2020 to 4-12-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment through online mode at sbi.co.in
Before going to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required is degree
SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
- This is Central government job.
- Total number of vacancies is 2000
- Minimum qualification is degree
- Last date of Online application is 4th December 2020
State Bank of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent Probationary Officer recruitment notification 2020.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for SBI Probationary Officer job opportunities.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have
been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
- Rs.23700 – 42020/-
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750/-|
- Written Test
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be consideredOfficial Notification Apply Now