SBI Recruitment 2020. Sate Bank of India has announce recruitment notification for 8500 Apprentice Vacancies. From 20th November 2020 to 10th December 2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 through online mode.
Before going to apply for SBI Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Furthermore, to know more information about SBI Recruitment 2020, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the SBI Recruitment 2020 are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 8500
● Minimum academic qualification is degree
● Starting date of online application is 20th November 2020
● Last Date of online application is 10th December 2020
|State / UT||Total|
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020
- i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive).
- Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
|1st year||Rs.15000/- per month|
|2nd year||Rs.16500/- per month|
|3rd year||Rs.19000/- per month|
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be consideredOfficial Notification Apply Now