SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Staff Selection Commission has released a notification related to the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required is 12th
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 1500
● Minimum qualification is 12th
● Last date of Online application is 4th November 2020
|Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||1276|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||429|
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2020|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2020|
SSC Stenographer Salary
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||9,300-34,800|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||5,200-20,200|
- Rs. 100/-
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 04.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 06.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.11.2020
- Dates of the Computer Based Examination: 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021