TMC Recruitment 2021. Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has announced recruitment notification for 31 Female Nurse Vacancies. From 2nd-02-2021 to 20th-02-2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for TMC Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Before going to apply for Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy 2021 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required Degree
Furthermore, to know more information about Tata Memorial Centre Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the TMC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
TMC Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
|TMC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Last Date||20th February 2021|
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 31 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below
|Female Nurse ‘A’||31 (16 UR, 10 OBC, 1 SC, 4 EWS)|
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for TMC Nurse job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TMC Kerala Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 1 year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital
- Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 1 year clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
To apply for the Tata Memorial Centre Nurse job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below
- 30 years on 20.02.2021
- Level 7 [Pre-revised PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) + Rs.4600 GP]
- Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs.300/- online using Debit Card / Credit Card. SC / ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.Official Notification Apply Now