Tata Memorial Hospital has announced recruitment notification for 139 vacancies for Nurse. Up to 20th-09-2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment through online mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 139.
● Salary is Rs.44900/- Level -7.
● Last date of Online application is 20th September 2019
● Last date for hard copy of online application is 27th September 2019
- Nurse ‘A’ (Female) : 118 (50-UR, 30-OBC, 20-SC, 8-ST, 2-PWD, 8-EWS)
- Nurse ‘A’ : 21 (10-UR, 3-OBC, 2-SC, 1-ST, 5-EWS)
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology in TMC and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years.
- Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed.
- Working pattern will be 6 days a week.General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council
- 30 Years
- Rs.300/- . SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying application fees
How to Apply
Candidates should apply through the website http://www.actrec.gov.in on or before 20th September 2019. After that candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth,.Qualification, Experience, age relaxation for reserved category & person with Disability along with the copy of online application form to below mentioned address on or before 27th September 2019. It is mandatory to submit a copy of online application along with copies of relevant certificates; otherwise the application will be rejected.
Sr. Administrative Officer,
Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer,Sector-22,