Cookies are small text files used by websites to save information about you and your visit, Which means cookies can customize your browsing experience, helping the site keep you logged in know who you are and remember your preferences. Cookies can remember what’s on your cart on your shopping site and display articles you are interested in on new sites. If anyone has disable cookies in Google chrome web browser on a computer or mobile device, you can enable them again.
How to enable cookies in Google Chrome on a computer-
- Open Chrome
- Click the three dots at the top right of the Chrome window to display the menu.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down the settings page. If you can see few settings that end with the section called “on Start-up” than expand the advance settings. Click Advanced on the bottom of the page.
- In the privacy and security section click content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click on the cookies page make sure that allow sites to save and read cookie data recommended is turned on by sliding the switch to the right, so it turns blue.
- It is the good idea to enable the cookies by turning on “allow sites to save and read cookies data.
So, now cookies have enabled in Chrome now you can always return to turn off or can customize the way chrome handles cookies- For example if you wanted to, then you can always block some of the certain sites.