TN District Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2020. Tamil Nadu Protection Society has announced recruitment notification for Child Protection Officer posts. From 19th-9-2020 to 9th-10-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2020 through offline mode.
Before going to apply for District Child Protection Officer Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Moreover, to know extra details about District Child Protection Unit Jobs, aspirants can refer under all the small print. Subsequently, All of the eligibility standards like age restrict, qualification, examination date , admit card and utility payment for the Child Protection Recruitment 2020 are given under.
District Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Tamil Nadu government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 16
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Online application is 9th October 2020
- Graduation in Social Work/Sociology/ Psychology/Criminology/Child Development (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognised University/Institution with 5 years’ experience in the field of Social Work, Child Welfare, Social Welfare, Child Labour as specified in TNSCPS notification.
To apply for the Ariyalur District Child Protection Officer job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 26 to 40 years on 1st September 2020
- Written Examination/ Interview
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form to below mentioned address on or before 6th July 2020
The Commissioner of Social Defence/Secretary,
State Child Protection Society,
Department of Social Defence,
Purasawalkam High Road,