TPCODL Recruitment 2020. TP Central Odisha Distribution Limited (TPCODL) has announced recruitment notification for various positions for various functions. Interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for DC Office TPCODL Recruitment through offline mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about DC Office TP Central Odisha Distribution Limited Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the DC Office TPCODL Recruitment 2021 are given below.
TPCODL Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
● This is Odisha government job.
● Total number of vacancies is not mentioned
● Minimum qualification is 10th
● Last date of application is 3rd July 2020
TP Central Odisha Distribution Limited has released the following functions details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite many Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job function details below.
- Distribution Operations & Maintenance
- Distribution Projects
- Power System Control (PSC)
- Legal and Finance functions
- Human Resource, IR & Administration
- Commercial functions including Metering, Billing, Collection & Recovery, Customer
- Procurement & Store
- Corporate Communication & Government Relations.
- Community Relations
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for TP Central Odisha Distribution Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TPCODL Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job.
- Diploma, Degree in Electrical, Civil, IT, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Graduate, Post-Graduate, CA, CMA, MBA, Media & Mass Communication with minimum 60 per cent marks throughout from 10th Standard onwards
- Relevant experience (2 to 8 years)
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form through e-mail at email@example.com on or before 03rd July 2020. Eligible shortlisted candidates shall be invited to participate in the prescribed recruitment process.