Union Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for 415 vacancies from unmarried male candidates. From 7th-8-2019 to 3rd-09-2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment through online mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 415.
● Minimum qualification is 12th
● Last date of Online application is 3rd September 2019
- National Defence Academy : 370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 45
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Born Between 02 January 2001 – 01 January 2004 (Age Relaxation as per government rules)
- Rs. 100/-. No application fee for SC / ST Candidates
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered